Thursday 3 May 2012

May

I always seem to neglect this blog...I don't mean too but it has been a seriously busy couple of weeks since I last updated.

Love my last update about KONY 2012. Did people cover the night or did I miss that? oops.

My life has been very uninteresting of lately. I'll briefly talk about the highlights of my awful essay month.



I can't even begin to talk about how much I love this teapot! My Mum bought it for me for a 21st birthday present but my birthdays not until August so she decided I should just have it now! SO IN LOVE!! It's actually amazing! Definitely has made my essay writing experience just a little bit better.


I was in Dobbies and I noticed they had a jigsaw selection so decided I had to buy one! It was 1000 pieces! Such a good detailed jigsaw though and not too hard! But it took me and Seb 3 hours. But we did it! So much fun!


I went to see Calendar Girls with Gemma and my mum! I really wasn't looking forward to it at all just because I really didn't want to see naked ladies prancing about on stage BUT it was awesome! Although I felt super sick and was probably the youngest one there in the theatre it was one of the best things I've seen! I wasn't expecting it to bed soo funny! Sadly this is the last time it's touring (no idea why- it's great!) Hopefully one day it will come back.

So I have 1500 more words to do on my last essay! Definitely think I'm resitting my education exam but oh well! Have to think about that when the time comes!

Will try and post more often

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment