Saturday 4 August 2012

Florals.


Decided it was time to face the challenge and paint my nails flowery. I should have taken photos at each stage but I was just too excited to see how they would turn out. 

To be honest, they are not as hard as they look. A lot of people say that I must spend ages on my nails but it really only takes about 40 minutes max! 

1.2.


3.

How to achieve flowery nails:

1.  Firstly I painted all my nails in 'Spring Green' by Barry M. I love Barry M nail varnishes. They are cheap and come in all colours and they are pretty decent as well. Remember to put a base coat of clear nail varnish on!!!

2.  Using Model's Own 'Soda Pop Pink' I drew rough circles (about 4 per nail) on my nail, making sure there was enough space for leaves. Bit disappointed in this nail varnish. It is a lot lighter than advertised on the website. It looks like a peachy pink but I would say it's more a baby pink.

3.  Using the purple nail art pen from Rio, I drew random lines onto the pink circles. Not going to lie, it was just random squiggles however it actually worked!

4. Using the green nail art pen from Rio, I drew 2 leaves on each flower and hey presto, the nails were done!

This was actually one of my easier nails to do!

If you have any questions or enquiries, don't be afraid to ask!



No comments:

Post a Comment